- One Day Sail aboard the Williams II
- No experience necessary. All training provided.
- Boarding 9:30am we aim to return around 5pm
- Safety Training and Equipment
- Grab a rope! Learn how to haul the sails and try your hand at a few knots.
- Feeling adventurous? Clip on and climb out onto the bowsprit to help get the sails up.
- Take the helm! Try your hand at steering the Williams II.
- Brush up on your sailing skills
- Unlimited tea, coffee and biscuits
- Breathtaking coastal views
For a blow by blow account of what to expect on a day sail look no further than this entertaining article by one of our 2022 passengers.
If this is a gift: during checkout please say who the gift is to/from under ‘Additional Information’. You will then receive a personalised Gift Voucher through email that you can print out or email to the recipient.
All itineraries are subject to change due to safety and weather conditions. Please see our Booking Terms for more details.
Passengers will need to able to comfortably climb up and down a 2 metre ladder.
This was an Amazing experience. I loved every minute of it. Staff were incredible, their knowledge, patience and expertise faultless. The food was fantastic. Really could not fault anything. And all for such a great cause. Would really recommend this to anyone.- F. Murray, 2022 Passenger
One of the best things I’ve done in my life. Up there with my Concord flight!– Danny P., 2022 Passenger