See where the wind takes us! Leaving early from Blyth Quayside, you will quickly find your sea legs. We will cruise the coast to the North or South of Blyth, giving a fresh perspective on our beautiful coastline. A perfect day out for everyone! Photographers, families, first time sailors, and old sea dogs alike.
Start and end port: Blyth, Northumberland
- One Day Sail aboard the Williams II
- No experience necessary. All training provided.
- Safety Training and Equipment
- Grab a rope! Learn how to haul the sails and try your hand at a few knots.
- Feeling adventurous? Clip on and climb out onto the bowsprit to help get the sails up.
- Take the helm! Try your hand at steering the Williams II.
- Brush up on your sailing skills
- Unlimited tea, coffee and biscuits
- Breathtaking coastal views
If this is a gift: during checkout please say who the gift is to/from under ‘Additional Information’. You will then receive a personalised Gift Voucher through email that you can print out or email to the recipient.
All itineraries are subject to change due to safety and weather conditions. Please see out Booking Terms for more details.
Passengers will need to able to comfortably climb up and down a 2 metre ladder.