The ultimate package for intrepid adventurers! Find out if you’ve got what it takes to conquer the sea. This trip will include both the Lindisfarne Sunsets tour and the Whitby Explorer at a special discounted price.
Delicious, fresh meals are prepared for you in our galley while you learn the ropes, set the sails, or sit back and enjoy the gorgeous coastline.
Start and end ports Blyth, Northumberland.
There is something for everyone in Whitby! Whitby Abbey, the Dracula experience, The Captain Cook Museum, dozens of shops and little alleyways as well as many magnificent restaurants and pubs. After a leisurely trip back up the coast and a quick stop in Blyth we will continue to Lindisfarne.
Sailing up the Northumberland coast there is no shortage of stunning views; the Farne Islands, Duntanburgh, Bamburgh, and an array of wildlife. We will drop anchor in Holy Island and watch the sunset before tucking into a delicious freshly cooked dinner.
Weather and tides permitting you will be ferried onto Holy Island where you are free to spend time walking the many paths on the island and visiting Lindisfarne Priory and Museum. If the tides are right you can even walk to St. Cuthberts Island.
- 5 Days sailing, 4 Nights
- No experience necessary. All training provided.
- Safety Training and Equipment
- Grab a rope! Learn how to haul the sails and try your hand at a few nautical knots.
- Take the helm! Try your hand at steering the Williams II.
- Have a go at learning how to read nautical maps and charts
- Feeling adventurous? Clip on and climb out onto the bowsprit to help get the sails up.
- Unlimited tea, coffee and biscuits
- All meals and accommodation provided
- Accommodation provided in either private two berth cabins, one private 4 berth family cabin, or 8 central saloon berths.
- Breathtaking coastal views
If this is a gift: during checkout please say who the gift is to/from under ‘Additional Information’. You will then receive a personalised Gift Voucher through email that you can print out or email to the recipient.
All itineraries are subject to change due to safety and weather conditions. Please see out Booking Terms for more details.