Sailing on the Northumberland coast there is no shortage of stunning views.
We will gather at 6pm on a Friday night for introduction and socialising then you can tuck into a delicious dinner before settling into your bunk. We will set out nice and early on the Saturday and see where the wind takes us! A full day of sailing and then anchoring somewhere (hopefully with a lovely sunset!). On the Sunday we will head back to Blyth and should be in port by 5/6pm. There is an option to meet us early Saturday morning if you do not with to spend Friday night onboard.
- Two days Sailing, Two nights onboard
- No experience necessary. All training provided.
- Safety Training and Equipment
- Grab a rope! Learn how to haul the sails and try your hand at a few nautical knots.
- Take the helm! Try your hand at steering the Williams II.
- Feeling adventurous? Clip on and climb out onto the bowsprit to help get the sails up.
- Unlimited tea, coffee and biscuits
- All meals and accommodation provided
- Accommodation provided in either private two berth cabins, one private 4 berth family cabin, or 8 central saloon berths.
- Breathtaking coastal views
If this is a gift: during checkout please say who the gift is to/from under ‘Additional Information’. You will then receive a personalised Gift Voucher through email that you can print out or email to the recipient.
All itineraries are subject to change due to safety and weather conditions. Please see out Booking Terms for more details.
Dates for 2022 (subject to confirmation)
Passengers will need to able to comfortably climb up and down a 2 metre ladder.
I just want to say how amazing the crew were. They were all so kind and helpful in making sure we had the experience of sailing a tall ship. I can’t praise them enough. Thank you for a wonderful experience. – 2021 overnight passenger