Set your sights a little further… as we head to gorgeous and historic Whitby!
This is a fantastic trip for anyone who wants to learn a few sailing skills and get to spend a few nights onboard our 106 year old wooden tall ship. Delicious, fresh meals are prepared for you in our galley while you learn the ropes, set the sails, or sit back and enjoy the gorgeous coastline.
Start and end ports Blyth, Northumberland.
There is something for everyone in Whitby! Whitby Abbey, the Dracula experience, The Captain Cook Museum, dozens of shops and little alleyways as well as many magnificent restaurants and pubs. This trip will guarantee a full day in Whitby with magnificent sailing on either side.
- Three days sailing, Two nights
- No experience necessary. All training provided.
- Safety Training and Equipment
- Grab a rope! Learn how to haul the sails and try your hand at a few nautical knots.
- Take the helm! Try your hand at steering the Williams II.
- Have a go at learning how to read nautical maps and charts
- Feeling adventurous? Clip on and climb out onto the bowsprit to help get the sails up.
- Unlimited tea, coffee and biscuits
- All meals and accommodation provided
- Accommodation provided in either private two berth cabins, one private 4 berth family cabin, or 8 central saloon berths.
- Breathtaking coastal views
If this is a gift: during checkout please say who the gift is to/from under ‘Additional Information’. You will then receive a personalised Gift Voucher through email that you can print out or email to the recipient.
All itineraries are subject to change due to safety and weather conditions. Please see out Booking Terms for more details.
Passengers will need to able to comfortably climb up and down a 2 metre ladder.